BHVR Donating 329,952 CA$ to the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation

You may remember that campaign that BHVR hosted shortly after the release of the Steady Pulse mid-chapter.

These are the fruits of that campaign!

Copied from: https://steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/666086010448249353

CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation's Grow Beyond campaign update

Earlier this year, we committed to donating 100% of the proceeds generated from the sale of Orela Rose’s Day Shift and Night Shift Outfits between May 6th and May 27th to the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation's Grow Beyond campaign. We also gave you the opportunity to increase the final donation through a community challenge running from May 20th to May 27th.

We're happy to announce that thanks to all of you, we'll be donating 329,957 CA$ to the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation in support of children and families across Quebec.

aab7f0bb758bb1e4b8b71623065235c4c44cd0ae.jpg

You can check out the foundation here:

Make a donation and support children and their families. Discover our commitment to medical research, innovation and quality care for children.

Thank you BHVR!

here's a juvenile downy woodpecker

image.png

Juvenile Downy Woodpecker | Juvenile Downy Woodpecker. I onl… | Flickr

Comments

  • What an amazing result! Thanks for sharing 😊

  • I shotgunned the Orela outfit because it was available for shards immediately; this wasn't normal, and I was going to use cells because yellow is my favourite colour and I couldn't wait. I thought maybe BHVR was just bring extra awesome with the trans survivor; I can't help but feel like I robbed some children :(