Which side?
I know this is the most basic question that probably been asked a million times. Which side do you play and why?
I know this is the most basic question that probably been asked a million times. Which side do you play and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With the que times for killer ive unfortunately become a survivor main.
I couldn't just play one side. It would feel like missing out on the full experience, and both sides have their unique and enjoyable playstyles.
Both sides though I am more of a survivor main. Lately I almost feel forced to play Killer because I just cannot handle solo teammates anymore. I've tried...I can't.
you forgot one both killer based since that's what stance i am
to answer why it's because i was a survivor main who tried and liked pig then she kept getting hit with the nerf bat but i still found killer fun (not as much now with survivor buffs on top of killer nerfs)
I started as survivor main but always played some killer. But Im playing more and more killer these days. My stats track about 12K sacrifices and 3K escapes.
Friends introduced me to the game and played mostly with them so that made me survivor main. Later still ended up playing that side a lot alone because it was easier to play and I mostly only prestiged survivors as it was cool to show off.
Survivor nerfs however has made SoloQ bad for me and my friends play less these days so I play more killer now. I also really like new killer the Ghoul and probably P100 him.
About 60%/40% survivor/killer. The que times for killer have been pretty long since kaneki and then 2v8 and now springtrap, so survivors the "quickplay" for now with extra points
I feel this...
I call myself a Dead by Daylight main. ๐
I'm usually around 60% survivor/40% killer, though with how bad killer queue times are lately it's probably more like 80/20 atm
It's about 60% killer, 40% survivor. I like learning all the unique techs and strats with each killer's tool kit. Not trying to downplay survivors' skills or fun, but there's a lot more I can do between learning to Curve-Billy, or switch up forms as Dracula, then utilizing exhaustion perks as a near passive boost.