I'll never understand some people...

Some of the people that play this game make no sense to me.

Just played a match against a Clown with BBQ. He was obviously going right towards people after every hook. It got down to me and a David who were working on the last gen, and someone who was on death hook getting chased. That person got downed, so I pre-ran a little after they were hooked because I knew Clown was coming. He ended up chasing the David off the gen. I went back to working the gen during the chase until David got downed. Hid in locker to avoid BBQ, started to go after David, then I saw him "going next" on hook. I figured he was wanting to let me try for hatch, and there was no point in finishing that last gen, so I waited until he was done and then started looking for hatch. I ended up getting found and mori'd. In end game chat I get from the David: "Lmao. too much of p to do anything but get mori'd". I assume they meant "too much of A p", in that I ran and hid in lockers. Like bro, did you not realize he had BBQ or what? And you were "going next", so why would I save you? I was gonna ask what they meant, but of course they immediately dip after saying that, have steam profile comments disabled, and have yet to accept a friend request. It's funny when people talk crap and then run and hide. Kind of ironic after calling me a "p".

Sorry just had to rant a bit.

Comments