Is this... a new cheat?

Just had a match I was dinking around on nurse.

Look at the two videos. One its EXTREMELY foggy and ambient with like darkness and a bunch of bloom; as if someone is altering the match with this.



This is the same match.


Before normal vision. Not really cloudy or any god rays, no ambience or bloom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxwpCvCRpAk


After cloudy vision. Super foggy, getting god rays from the moon, lights have massive bloom circles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktYhOZRBKXA


As I come out of the theater I am NEARLY BLINDED by an orange bloom. What is happening here?

Comments

  • It could be caused by you quickly entering & exiting the basement.

    The basement has different lighting from the rest of the map, I think you tricked the game by blinking into the basement threshold.

    This was a known issue a couple of patches ago. I don't believe anybody was cheating.

  • I think this is just a bug with this map, I've also had this bug happen to me too many times as Survivor.

  • I thought someone was like bugging into the game like darkest moon offering or something