Cheating or Game is Broken

ok so im playing houndmaster im full health and i vault a window to get instantly downed. I wasnt exposed and the killer wasnt even near me an pretty sure dog never even tou hed me unless it literally grabbed me as i was vaulting but pretty sure thats not the case. Player said their not cheating so what the heck happened? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

  • Playing the event? Also the killer was chasing you?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Playing the event? Also the killer was chasing you?

    yea it was during event killer had seen me an was chasing me but was no where even close to me i vault thru window and instantly im downed and i had full health. And no the random perk where your exposed wasnt on. Plus she nor the dog actually hit me.

  • In an event match there's a heal and insta down card. I don't know if the prompts the expose status or not. If the killer was laggy could explain the hit. Other than that it could be cheats but I would expect them to be sus more than once.