Is anyone experiencing stats not updating?

Title: Although I'm getting my matches updated instantly, my stats page is saying the last update was 7th July. Even signing out and back in doesn't seem to refresh them.

Just interested in seeing if this is a common issue, or maybe a me problem.

Comments

  • Juuuust making sure - you're playing standard matches, not the event, right?

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    Juuuust making sure - you're playing standard matches, not the event, right?

    It's good to check! Sadly, no. My trials have all been standard trials for some time now.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    Title: Although I'm getting my matches updated instantly, my stats page is saying the last update was 7th July. Even signing out and back in doesn't seem to refresh them.

    Just interested in seeing if this is a common issue, or maybe a me problem.

    I wonder if they only pull that info like once a week or two?

  • I havent set mine up yet, is the lowest time frame for stats 30 days? If so then that's probably how often it updates

  • I've taken a pic and it says the stats should update every 24 hours.

    Screenshot_20250712_180149_Samsung Internet.jpg

    It's a bit of a mystery. I'll put ut on bugs - see if the devs can shed some light.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I havent set mine up yet, is the lowest time frame for stats 30 days? If so then that's probably how often it updates

    Above this comment should be a screen shot of what I have. It seems the stats update approx. every 24hrs. I'll put it on the bugs page and see if anything can help.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I havent set mine up yet, is the lowest time frame for stats 30 days? If so then that's probably how often it updates

    It tells you near the top when it was last updated. The recent matches updates immediately. The actual stats update roughly every 24 hours. I say roughly because sometimes it seems to take longer.