Please look at the skill checks getting off a gen again.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I had gotten off a gen and it blew up with just the audio of the skill check going off but I didn't see the skill check it self. I didn't want to do a gen at 5 with 3 people.
PLATFORM: Switch
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: hard to describe but this isn't the first time it's happened.
VIDEO: I can't record while playing.
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
N/A for me.
Comments
Hi, could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
It still happens at times even though it shouldn't. I've had it happen on and off.
Here is a clip of it happening Xbox Series S
https://www.twitch.tv/barksidettv/clip/SuspiciousPuzzledCheeseNinjaGrumpy-FSdXGVR0VtS1vSeUI can confirm that the supposed fix is no longer working, and I play on PS5. It worked for like 1 patch, and the following patch completely broke it again. This is exactly what happened several years ago when you made the exact same fix. Backing off on the time allowance, breaks this fix completely.
I did post back then that there is another option as well, if you made this work like Overcharge. If you start repairing a gen that has Overcharge applied, and immediately let go of the gen before even knowing that the gen has Overcharge, you are given the option to hit the skill check while running away from the generator. Why is this not available to normal skill checks that you have absolutely no indication of when leaving a generator?
P.S. This also applies to healing skill checks, which have the exact same issue.
You are kidding me right look at the platform I use I said I'm on the Switch I put N/A because I'm not a PC player.
From what I've heard, the fix never worked for controller players.
On Steam with controller, I've had numerous cases of this still happening since the fix went live.