New cosmetic section?
I'm not sure if everyone else s getting a tad tired of the same old thing but i personally think it would be a very fun idea to throw in a new section in the customization section for killers that would allow us to pick between diffrent mori's for instance the Xenomorpoh on of their alternate mori's could be the survivor gets up and hides in a closet, slowly peaking out from the survivors point of view to see the Xenomorph who stabs the survivor through the closet the last few frams being them looking down to the tail being drawn out of their chest. or heck have the survivor "wake up" among eggs and look around paniced only to have the Xenomorph crawl up to them and stare as their chest explodes with a baby xenomorph stuff like that.
Comments
I really would love to be able to have a charm on my killer's weapon
I'd also love to have emotes for more interaction with players.