Problem with Dx11

1000016127.jpg

UI have updated all drivers to the latest version, I have 3060, with the latest drivers. Windows 11, also with all updates, and the game is also updated. It shows me that I have Dx12 , then it turns out that 11 should work too. But no, please help me solve the problem.

Comments

  • DX12 is your installed version on Windows 11 but is backwards compatible with previous versions of DX. I believe, DBD runs in DX11 by default.

  • @Mr_K said:

    DX12 is your installed version on Windows 11 but is backwards compatible with previous versions of DX. I believe, DBD runs in DX11 by default.

    II understand this perfectly, but for some reason DBD doesn't let him work

  • If this is a new install I would guess installing the latest Visual C++ Redistributables.

    Other than that you will have to google it.