Keep getting disconnected from host?

I've verified game files, reinstalls, plugged into ethernet cable, and done full router resets on top of pc resets and I will disconnect from host in the middle of the match with no explanation, middle of an action. I play in Australia in the wee hours of the night because that's all I can manage with my job and I have to pray each time I load into a match that I last long enough to see it through or honestly even get tunneled out so I can work off the accrued penalty from these disconnections.

I've gotten a bunch of different disconnection bugs over the past few days. Disconnected from host, dedicated server is not responding, player disconnected while loading. I've spent a good amount on this game because I enjoy it but I cannot for the life of me continue playing if I'm getting booted out every game or so and getting punished for it.

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • @Hyacinthus said:

    I've verified game files, reinstalls, plugged into ethernet cable, and done full router resets on top of pc resets and I will disconnect from host in the middle of the match with no explanation, middle of an action. I play in Australia in the wee hours of the night because that's all I can manage with my job and I have to pray each time I load into a match that I last long enough to see it through or honestly even get tunneled out so I can work off the accrued penalty from these disconnections.

    I've gotten a bunch of different disconnection bugs over the past few days. Disconnected from host, dedicated server is not responding, player disconnected while loading. I've spent a good amount on this game because I enjoy it but I cannot for the life of me continue playing if I'm getting booted out every game or so and getting punished for it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O23K8POFREXK/deadbydaylight.log

    ı have same problem from turkiye. ı am trying everything ıcan like your doing, but still same.