Which TWD survivor is your favorite?
Between Daryl, Rick and Michonne.
Between Daryl, Rick and Michonne.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lee </3
I never got into twd, only really played the games.
As a fan of the shows & of the 3 it would be Daryl, if I could have anyone from the shows it would be Negan & Maggie. Actually it would be judith because she's adorable & I can't look at her without seeing my own daughter, but thats never gonna happen so i'd be beyond happy with Negan & Maggie.
They all look good but I really like the Daryl skin, Michonne does have the sword holster though
Clementine… :c