the fog in game
Am i the only one that feels like there have been a lot more fog lately in matches?
I like it , it has a really nice vibe to it :)
ps.: without the fog offering
There was an error displaying this embed.Am i the only one that feels like there have been a lot more fog lately in matches?
I like it , it has a really nice vibe to it :)
ps.: without the fog offering
There was an error displaying this embed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have noticed that. I'm returning after some time away and the maps seem to have more notable foggy effects. Even the fog offerings have some (albeit still mild) meaning to them now.
This is only a gopd thing, from my perspective. Get some spooky back
Only when the offering is used.
good, the old maps had so much fog and were so creepy i hope they keep it and even make it thicker
I've played on Greenville (theater map) and there was no fog at the start and gradually playing thru the match fog literally just starting appearing. Was pretty sick tbh.
Yeah, I noticed it earlier today!
Really glad they did it, it is nice to have a little bit of Fog back.