Any fun builds around duty of care?
I love this perk and its concept. Right now my build is Sprint Burst, Mettle of Man, Empathy and ofc Duty of Care. I would love any build recommendations
I love this perk and its concept. Right now my build is Sprint Burst, Mettle of Man, Empathy and ofc Duty of Care. I would love any build recommendations
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Overcome instead of SB because you wanna get out yourself and Empathy for Object for 100% uptime wallhacks (once you trigger MoM) when getting chased.
that is my usual Duty build
I like Overcome, Empathic Connection, Bond, Duty of care
So I can let people know I'm coming to help them and they can co-ordinate around me even if I'm not in comms with them. I also can get healed and heal others with this loadout.
Bond, Duty, Overcome, Botany with a medkit equipped.
Mettle of man, duty of care, we’ll make it, made for this , med kit with double charges or charge and speed.
if I was doing a synergy build around people being targeted, and applying as much cover as possible.
Yes.
Love this perk as well