Disconnected and crossplay error

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Some times I get the "disconnected from the host" error after a match, if I didn't get the error before being able to even play a match, if I'm not fast enough to choose survivor I get the disconnected error, making me play one match at best, before getting the error. Some times my crossplay get disable too. Some times I click to play survivor or killer and don't even enter, don't appear a error don't pop anything, I just can't enter at all, just be on the menu.

PLATFORM: Xbox series X and S

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: login, got in the menu, disconnected error or login, choose survivor or killer, play a match, disconnected error or login, try to choose survivor or killer, don't load, stuck in the menu features, able to navigate, but not to play. And crossplay disabled some times.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • For now I will just uninstall DbD, I can't even play properly, sad... because pyramid head is finally get some love, I was excited to play him after the ptb get released

  • Same here. Xbox series X. I am getting this and also crossplay is turned off and no option in the setting to turn it back on. I have never turned crossplay off. Wth?

  • We are currently investigating reports of issues affecting Xbox.

  • @Coordi said:

    We are currently investigating reports of issues affecting Xbox.

    Im still having issues

  • I am facing this issue for two days now. That is frustating, I can not play anymore. The event will finish and I cannot play it