Pyramid Head's addons are AMAZING
HATS OFF. These are some of the most unique addons I've ever seen. The variety is out of this world. I've spent a good 2 hours just switching them around and that says A LOT. KEEP THIS UP!
HATS OFF. These are some of the most unique addons I've ever seen. The variety is out of this world. I've spent a good 2 hours just switching them around and that says A LOT. KEEP THIS UP!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im glad that they did not go with the generic expectations for an Add-on Rework and decided to do a lot of unique and fun Add-ons that cater to a variety of playstyles. A massive step up compared to what we had before since it encourage more diverse Add-on choices beyond just Double Range.