Cross play on Xbox
I havnt seen a post about this yet, but I’ve logged in to see crossplay disabled and I can’t find to turn it back on in settings.
I havnt seen a post about this yet, but I’ve logged in to see crossplay disabled and I can’t find to turn it back on in settings.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We are currently investigating reports of issues affecting Xbox! https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1942577838848110789
Xbox has issues for about 26 hours now, took them almost 24 hours to even say they were "looking into it"
Takes forever to get the game to the lobby screen, then multiple attempts to pick a side, then no cross play & usually having multiple more attempts to pick a side because it kicks back to menu after a game or two.
But if you do manage to get in well at least we're all in the same miserable boat!
Hopefully it will get fixed today, but wouldn't hold my breath at this point