The return of the Dracula True Form skin

Well, I would like to comment on the return of Dracula's skind, called Dracula True Form, at the time it was released I didn't have time to get it, then I saw that it left the store and I think that not only me but other people who loved it and didn't have the chance to acquire it are anxious for its return, please bring it back

Comments

  • @XxViperxX_117 said:

    Well, I would like to comment on the return of Dracula's skind, called Dracula True Form, at the time it was released I didn't have time to get it, then I saw that it left the store and I think that not only me but other people who loved it and didn't have the chance to acquire it are anxious for its return, please bring it back

    It wasn't in the store but in the rift and most rift skins are in the store after some time, every but deep rift ones. Meaning that the blue version will be available only to those who bought the pass.