'Distortion' perk is not active....
been leveling jeff and it seems this perk does not work.
has anyone else been having the same issue? I found a older thread about this- but there hasnt been any feedback or hotfix.
been leveling jeff and it seems this perk does not work.
has anyone else been having the same issue? I found a older thread about this- but there hasnt been any feedback or hotfix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its aura based, did bbq or nurses go off?
Mine works fine
Yes, I just had a game where I'm using a top level Distortion and two times in a row somebody got hooked, a token was taken from the perk, and the hillbilly chainsawed directly over to where I was hiding. I wasn't out in the open or even doing a generator, yet he knew exactly where I was hiding. Won't be using this one any more.