Improvement for killers to help us survivors
I really think that for Leatherface and Hilbilly the chainsaw one hit kill should have a cool down because everyone keeps using that to down everybody in the session to win and it should have a cooldown like some of our perks do I think this really should be done bc it will make it mlre fair
Comments
If your entire team is getting downed by a Hillbilly or a Leatherface that quickly then your team just isn't playing well, the chainsaw insta down is powerful but it can be prevented if you properly utilise pallets or windows. Hillbilly is one of the best killers but he's definitely not over powered he doesn't need changes honestly and Leatherface is under powered if anything as the slow he gets when charging his chainsaw really doesn't help him get survivors down.
Hillbilly is well balanced and Leatherface is even weak.
If you think these killers are too strong, you should play both for a while. This will help you learn about their weaknesses and make you a better survivor.
There is a cooldown after hitting or missing ewith a chainsaw during which the hillbilly can do nothing but move around.
Gosh I knew these stupid requests would increase as soon I first saw spirit.
Improvement. I don't think you used that word like you should have used it.
this gif really comes in handy

I'd use it, but I am at school using a chromebook