Springtrap was invisible POST PATCH

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Springtrap was invisible for over 30s. Axe was visible and floating, he still produced sound and had collision. This is NOT the same issue as previously after his release.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: He might've teleported, I'm unsure as the door was not in LOS of the gen i was on. I heard his footsteps and he was invisible. Stayed invisible through hitting me, downing me, and hooking me. It was only until later that he reappeared.

Comments

  • I believe this bug gets triggered by the Springtrap being head on stunned while entering a door and it gives him perma invis but he also can't see anything.

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • @That1Nebula said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Springtrap was invisible for over 30s. Axe was visible and floating, he still produced sound and had collision. This is NOT the same issue as previously after his release.

    PLATFORM: Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: He might've teleported, I'm unsure as the door was not in LOS of the gen i was on. I heard his footsteps and he was invisible. Stayed invisible through hitting me, downing me, and hooking me. It was only until later that he reappeared.

    Thanks for flagging this! This is something I'd love to get in front of the team to look into. If you have access to your player logs, that would help greatly with their investigation.