Facing the same killers on same map every time.
Recently noticed that every time I play against certain less played killers such as singularity for example I play them on the same map, I have played singularity maybe 6 or 7 times in the last couple days every single game has been on Toba Landing. Similarly with Ghostface I have only faced him on Freddy's Pizzeria since the Springtrap update. Is this intended? Anyone else experienced this at all?
Comments
I also get Toba Landing an awful lot. Same for Nostromo.
I swear to god this game has only 4 or 5 maps, not even variations, i only get the same 4 or 5 maps everytime.
Not to mention that im getting ghouls in like 70/80% of my matches, the killer i despice and hate the most.
Its getting harder and harder to find the mood to play this game.