Stake Biscuit Twins Add On not working

Since the nerf to victors kick time I have avoided using stale biscuit to orient myself to the new kick timing. However I started using stale biscuit to decrease this kick timing again and the timing felt the same. I joined a friend in customs and stale biscuit is not decreasing the kick timing for Victor at all. I’m not concerned about this for me but new players to really benefit from this add on when learning to pounce.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the given template.

    If you are on PC, please be sure to attach the logs, you can find them here:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file