Secret Offerings (They aren't a SECRET anymore)

TL;DR At the bottom! :)

Secret Offerings

Every since I was first a new survivor/killer, I never knew why these offerings wouldn't show themselves until I read the description. Moris, splinters, and shrouds are the only offerings that are secrets but they aren't when you KNOW what offerings are secrets.

Change to Secret Offerings

Secret offerings will no longer appear in the offering screen. However, if you was the one that used a secret offering, you can still see your secret offering in the offering screen but no one else can't.

Secret offerings are ACTUALLY secrets with this change

Since a secret offering will no longer appear in the offering screen, they are now a secret! They now fulfil their purpose as a secret offering because you actually have no idea if the killer/survivor even used an offering at all!

TL;DR

Secret offerings will no longer appear in the offering screen. This actually makes them a secret offering instead of just memorizing all the secret offerings to know what the secret offering is.

What do you think about this small QoL change?

Comments

  • This is actually the question I posted for the Q&A. Here's to hoping they choose it.

    It would be quite a quick fix.

  • id prefer to balance moris instead of actually hiding them

  • @artist said:

    id prefer to balance moris instead of actually hiding them

    How do you intend on balancing moris? Have them require two hooks before killing?

  • They answered my question! I'm honored


  • @NMCKE said:

    They should add more new offering in. I’m so tired of seeing the same ones tbh.
    @PinkEricka
    Secret Offerings: (Ultra Rare: Survivor)

    Iridescent Quality Parts:
    -Generators will spawn as far as possible from each other.
    -Secret

    Memorial Flowers:
    -The hatch will spawn into the trial faster than normal (AKA you don't need to do as many generators to spawn in the hatch).
    -Secret

    Secret Offerings: (Ultra Rare: Killer)

    Withered Flowers:
    -The hatch will not spawn into the trial.
    -Secret

    Lost Toolbox:
    -Generators will spawn closer together than normal.
    -Secret

    You could always add some other offerings to that post like:

    Survivor, Secret, Very Rare: Protective Covering: The layered covers protect a portion of a generator. Effect: A random generator will be 50% Repaired to start with.



    Killer, Secret, Very Rare: Moldy Parts: The sticky, disgusting mold on these parts makes repairs slightly less effective. Effect: All generators take 15% longer to repair.

  • Wow these necros.

  • Wait, this is my thread? Just wondering because I couldn't upvote it. 😂

1 2 ›