2v8

Would be awesome to see 2v8 return!

Comments

  • It will be coming back. Probably after the anniversary is over.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Second half of august month

    I would like to see less popular modifiers too… 2v8 is great but I guess I got a bit sick of seeing it for 2 complete weeks.

    Would be a good idea for devs to program it so 2v8 is always present sorta as an award for players that play often and build up chances for to be put in a lobby that is 2v8

    So imo it should be like a thing where 2v8 is in same lobby pool as regular 1v4 to not split playerbase.

    Would be quite possible too honestly, make the chances to be up to 4% too and then once the players get put in it it drops back to 0% and builds up when playing and drops if afk and abandon.