I swear if the game starts with +20% Haste I become 4.4 after it wears off.
Idk if it's just placebo after feeling fast then slowing down drastically but I swear every single time I play a game that starts with Move it or Lose it I feel slower than I should be. Even if I get a rotate scan which is 5% Haste I feel no different. I'm P100 and have most of my Killer playtime on Skull Merchant, over 300 hours in game played as her, so I feel like I should know how her movement feels and how it feels to get that Haste by this point.
Again, maybe I'm just crazy and it's just a placebo after being so fast then drastically slowing down, but has anyone else felt like this? It also only feels that way if the match STARTS with the Haste buff, if it happens mid game it feels normal to me.
Comments