Ping issues / bots and dc penalty
regardless of what side you play if you have bad internet connection or using a VPN you should be banned….. like these hits from miles away need to be stopped. I get oh there’s no server where I live I do not care about that, I’m talking about the players WHO in fact DO abuse the system. I report everyone who has over 300 ping and idc if it’s not reportable or not, these players know what they are doing, have bad internet? I suggest getting better before dipping in online games. Like there is no reason why this has gone on for so long.
BHVR I just want you all to do better. Hackers have taken the games hostage multiple occasions. How about we remove the DC penalty when playing against bone heads. How about we ban the toxic people? Oh let’s not talk about that 😂😂😂😂 I just need yall to fix y’all’s game, at this point I’m having more fun on Fortnite, and will continue to play that. Maybe fix the major issues everyone is having and your game will reach record breaking numbers. Just my opinion tho,
Not meant to slander BHVRs name but something has to be done about a stupid DC penalty, the tunneling, the toxicity, and the no skill having players at all. The games aren’t fun, no wonder many are stopping the streams of DBD.
I mean we have FREAKING bots to take our space if we dc.
Fortnite doesn’t have any dc penalty. Maybe look at other ONLINE game and see what they do. Punishing players for not wanting to go against a toxic a hole is crazy work.
Hopefully you all will take my discussion seriously and there will be major changes coming soon.
let me know what you think.
Ps no arguments or starting or bating for one. You will be reported
Comments
facts! Having a 1k limit on ping is crazy af