No self unhook UI element at endgame?
Hi, I am not sure if that's a bug or it was made on purpose, but during endgame the meter to show your escape progress is not visible, is there a reason for that?
Hi, I am not sure if that's a bug or it was made on purpose, but during endgame the meter to show your escape progress is not visible, is there a reason for that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In endgame the unhook feature is removed. Unless you have unhook perks like Deliverance active.
No, that too thanks. I am also talking about the self unhook progress.
Gotcha, thanks