Please, fix this
Hi.
Im only texting beacause I need to express my frustration, All players are dealing with this problem, I´m talking about the disconnects of the players. It´s so frustrating when the killer or the survivor disconnects. So I propose to create some kind of penalty like a machmaking coldown for example, to prevent people from disconnecting.
I´m waiting for feedback.
Comments
Until BHVR cleans up the toxic gameplay in general, they will never stop DC's.
Of course it can be fixed.
Just give increasing queue time penalties, the more you DC.
It works in every other game, why shouldnt it work in DBD?
You are right, but I´m not talking only about in game DC´s, im talking about the DC´s in the loading screen. It´s really annoying when you enter a game as a killer for example with your add on and also offerings and people disconnects while you are in the loading screen, and when you enter the game see that you are facing only one survivor. I think that people who disconnects this way may got some kind of penalty
Yes, that´s it, like in LOL or I don´t know, that Will make people think about DCing I guess
I really try my best to not DC, anytime I do it's out of frustration I have nothing against the killers. Otherwise the only thing I've ever DC'd over is being put in differant lobbies from the ppl I'm SWF, with.
Why we cannot just reward the players who don't dc? Like staying at rank 1 etc?
Anthem and KH3 are very different to this game, and that people who plays DBD it´s beacause the really love the game, so if you like the game you Will play the game even if the Devs punish you to make things wrong. Or this is how I see it.
Whenever I'm actually enjoying a game it's guarented to crash. When you're getting camped out with some idiot killer staring at you though oh no the game runs perfectly then. It's so ######### frustrating.