Is flight of the damned bugged?

I took a long break, a several months but just got back into dbd. Played against the Lich and on level ground I couldn’t crouch against his skellies? The first time was at shack and they were at foot level… Then it kept happening for the rest of the match. I looked up flight of the damned and doesn’t look like it’s been changed to be uncrouchable.

Comments

  • Add-on Iridescent Book of Vile Darkness:

    • Using the Fly Spell to pass through a Window blocks the window for Survivors for 45 seconds.
    • Reduces the Flight height of Flying Entites by -0.7 metres, allowing them to damage crouched Survivors.
    • Reduces the number of Flying Entities summoned by the Flight of the Damned spell by -3.

    If you saw more than 2 skeletons, then it was probably paired with Ornate Horn which adds +1 Flying Entities.

  • @TWiXT said:

    Add-on Iridescent Book of Vile Darkness:

    • Using the Fly Spell to pass through a Window blocks the window for Survivors for 45 seconds.
    • Reduces the Flight height of Flying Entites by -0.7 metres, allowing them to damage crouched Survivors.
    • Reduces the number of Flying Entities summoned by the Flight of the Damned spell by -3.

    If you saw more than 2 skeletons, then it was probably paired with Ornate Horn which adds +1 Flying Entities.

    omg wow! I had no idea he has that add on, tysm

  • So, have to use an addon just to counter the almighty crouch.