This forced to play is for the birds.

The devs forcing survivors to stay on the hook all match is awful. Being held hostage is crap unplayable matches is mind blowing to me.

I had a match where nobody was doing gens except me, and we were going against a gen regression stealth pig. Obviously piggy had a particular playstyle she was doing.

Never committed to chase hardly and defended gens and hid alot. I got 2 gens done myself while others messed around and the match dragged for like 10 minutes.

I got hooked finally bc piggy committed to me and we had a good chase, and once igot hooked and saw the other 3 were in lockers I wanted to go.

I sat there.... THE ENTIRE TIME.... bc god forbid i struggle and go next. None of them saved me. I was being held hostage on the hook by the devs. I know they didn't intend this.... but its not working.

Miserable. We should have the right to opt out of bogus matches. At least with a DC we have bots. But sometimes dying on hook is the better choice when you play with boneheads. You all know these matches.

Comments

  • @DestroyerBG said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3971344#Comment_3971344

    Alrighty then chief. I will just make sure to do all 4 other generators that have to be done alone while my team is either dying instantly to the killer or leads the killer to me. You are absolutely right. It is skill issue on the part of everyone who does not want to have teammates that make dumb decisions.

    I've seen both sides complain about it, but I don't understand why Survivors would be that upset over their teammates going next. With good game sense, you can understand when a trial is unrecoverable and when it's time to cut your losses. They also know how common it is for Killer to shut the entire trial down and also how obvious it is when you and your teammates have bad synergy like you said.

    I just don't really buy that an argument made defending camping/tunneling/slugging and saying that Survivor only gives up on first down in trials they can win is genuinely being made for the better of the Survivor role. At best, it's trying to find someone to blame for the trial being terrible. At worst, it's wanting more autonomy for Killer and less for Survivor. All the same, it's saying you shouldn't learn patterns in matchmaking and should have hope in hopeless situations.

1 2 3 4 ›