Lost my bought DLC and have tried to get support 7 times, still no reply.

I merged my xbox and playstation account & none of my DLC will transfer to my xbox which is what I play on and what I bought at least 90% of it on including the game when it was not free via gamepass. When I log into my PS account on my partners ps5 all my stuff is there, but not on my xbox where I bought everything and where I play. I am missing too many things to list but going through past posts it seems others never got their accounts to work nor be fixed nor any support helping them. I just started to get into DBD again 3 weeks ago and can't even play with the stuff I own and bought. It sucks. Anyone else get help or fix it themselves? I have tried so many things.

Comments

  • @Natakilla said:

    I merged my xbox and playstation account & none of my DLC will transfer to my xbox which is what I play on and what I bought at least 90% of it on including the game when it was not free via gamepass. When I log into my PS account on my partners ps5 all my stuff is there, but not on my xbox where I bought everything and where I play. I am missing too many things to list but going through past posts it seems others never got their accounts to work nor be fixed nor any support helping them. I just started to get into DBD again 3 weeks ago and can't even play with the stuff I own and bought. It sucks. Anyone else get help or fix it themselves? I have tried so many things.

    some other post a mod answered to something similar here ill just copy paste

    Have you logged into both platforms? We highly recommend players boot the game on the latest version before enabling Cross-Progression, in order to facilitate the syncing process.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/28143341034644-Cross-Progression-Release-FAQ

  • I think only things purchased with auric cells transfer

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I think only things purchased with auric cells transfer

    That only applies to Nintendo Switch. The platform with the worst performance is the only one that got the short end of the stick with cross-progression.