Are flashbangs dead?
I just realized that I haven't had someone save me with a flashbang (solo queue) since they were nerfed (and I play every day).
Now if only the devs could fix tunneling and camping with such efficiency.
I just realized that I haven't had someone save me with a flashbang (solo queue) since they were nerfed (and I play every day).
Now if only the devs could fix tunneling and camping with such efficiency.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
heres what they're used for.
Step one, get head on and sit in a locker after doing half a gen.
step two, head on the killer.
step three, drop a flashbang while they're stunned.
step four. book it.
they are still very much useful, you just cant crutch on a bug removing counterplay from them.
reminds me of blight players lamenting hug techs, they too claimed blight is dead now.
Considering I just used a flash bang to blind a Houndmaster to get her to drop the Jonathan, with me getting the "Killer Blinded" notification, yet she didn't drop him - yeah, they're kinda useless.
They're far from dead, but now there's a genuinely quite high skill requirement and looking at walls does what it's intended to, so people have stopped using it since they're nowhere near as free. Saw my friend save someone from a Springtrap axe grab yesterday with one, so they definitely do work