Give Feng Physics!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, pleasssse give Feng's default hair some physics it look like a stiff mop as it is right now. Her granny skirts got physics added to them, why not her hair? ![]()
K thx
I've said it before and I'll say it again, pleasssse give Feng's default hair some physics it look like a stiff mop as it is right now. Her granny skirts got physics added to them, why not her hair? ![]()
K thx
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng is terrible in terms of clipping.
I love her basic outfit but it clips too much. If it wasn't the case, she would be my main. Until they fix these issues, I am kind of against physics.
I think they should change default hair, it always looked off for a young college -aged gamer to adopt that kind of sloppy mop-head. Although if they made it less stiff and thinned it a bit, it would be cool, watching it sway and such.
@Coriander That's exactly what I thought it looks so sloppy, if they fixed it a bit she'd look so much better.
I thought this was about something else before reading, but I agree
i agree, nea's pink ninja hair is shorther than feng's and it still has physics.
Everything that has a physics in this game seems quite buggy
@Marvett not everything, Nea's hair looks good with physics, they DID ######### up megs skirts though, they look so long and droopy in the back now like #########.