Most annoying scream?
I am currently running a scream build, and I want to know the communities thoughts on who has the most annoying scream?
I am currently running a scream build, and I want to know the communities thoughts on who has the most annoying scream?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His old voice was one of the few not annoying sounding voices, new one is crazy
I picked Skull Merchant because I found it amusing that she was on the list ๐
sometimes you gotta have humor in life ๐ญ๐ญ
best scream is steve worse is orela
Yun Jin Lee. I know its not up there, but hers for me is the WORST. She makes me want to stab her rapidly over and over till she stops. Honestly thats why I hit her on hook because her scream literally destroys my ear drum every time.
Iโve never heard any scream quite like hers
Whenever Feng screams, I feel the need to check to see if the cat has brought in another mouse from the fields.
She squeaks, but there are worse ones. I hate Jill's and Sheva's. HAYAEEEEEEAAHHHH!
Im a simple man.
I see Skull Merchant in this poll - I disconnect.