Looking for DBD friends!

Hi! I'm 24. US ping 🏳️‍⚧️✨🏳️‍🌈 I usually play Solo survivor on PC and am looking for some cool people to play with. I have about 600 hours in the game.

If you wanna play my name is justa_cherri in-game and on steam/discord.

Looking for some fun matches- no toxicity or rage/judgement here.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Hello! I just started streaming and host open lobbies nearly every day—players of all skill levels are welcome. LGBTQIA+ friendly. 💖

    My stream and socials are under WickedMissy69—feel free to check me out there! I post videos almost daily (except during this event, when I’m grinding 12+ hours a day, haha) and stream nearly every day as well.

    Hope you’ll join me!
    💖 Missy

  • @WickedMissy69 just tried to add you on discord, I just posted on here looking for people also. If youre playing 12 hours a day during the event would be glad to join you!