New leader question
Does it affect all action speeds (except for generators, of course)? If so, will it help "protect" other survivors like when you unhook them and the killer wants to tunnel the unhooked survivor. Will it increase the unhooked survivors' action speeds e.g. vaulting windows/pallets etc?
Comments
No, it does not affect vaulting. As the description says: Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Cleansing, Opening Exit Gates and Chest Search nothing more.
It works best when you follow people around, letting them do things faster? I haven't had a chance to see it in-game yet.
It works best if you are the target of the action. If you get healed or unhooked. Follow people around is a bad idea. Although they are 25% more effective, you are 100% less effective as if you just do your thing. For a hex totem or an exit gate you can stay, but your Leader effect stays for an extra 15 seconds anyways. So a quick dive by is enough.
It doesn't anymore.
I didn't mean to say so just read the description. But this time everything is actually in it. They clarified this on the last stream.
Oh I know, I wouldn't use it and follow someone around, it just seems like that's the best use for it right now, where the old use was in helping others do gens faster.