Revisiting old licences
Now that the game is a lot more established than when behaviour got these licences, I’d love to see a revisit on some of them, specifically Freddy. I have been enjoying his rework but I think it’s a shame that we he doesn’t get the features of new killers (voicelines, skins, ect).
I’d love to see a classic Robert Englund skin, as it is a bit disappointing we only have the most controversial version of Freddy, but obviously I understand why this was the case.
I know behaviours very busy so I have no expectations of this happening, I just think it would be very cool to show the older killers some love
Comments
It's not up to BHVR. They'd have to get permission from Wes Craven's family to do anything with Robert Englund's version. That's very unlikely to happen.
I think this is very, very unlikely, to be honest.
I'd be happy to get somenvoicelines for the Silent Hill survivors. Granted, hearing James bang on about Mary may get tiresome after a while, but that's his problem.
Also, since Cheryl got her Princess Heart costume, it's only right we should get the first Legendary double-skin by bringing in Douglas Cartland in both detective and "underpant detective" flavours.
I really wish they reworked Pig one day.
Her power is incredibly outdated and very uninteractive & one-dimensional and is basically a very fancy 5th slowdown perk for a killer with mid chase power & stealth.