Escape Hook Attempts

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The escape hook attempts feature, where you get a few tries

To attempt to get off the hook, sometimes disappears when hooked the first time, at least for me this is happening. You can still click the button for it, and it’ll play the action up until right before the reaction of pain from failing but you won’t actually take the attempts.

PLATFORM:

I’m not sure what this means, perhaps what I’m playing on ? Which is ps5/console.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: It’s not just a specific killer I don’t think, it’s happened to me 2-3 times now with different killers. I’ll get hooked for the first time and the button UI won’t show up, and I can hit RB to do it, but it doesn’t actually work, it just makes me do the kicking feet animation.

VIDEO:

I don’t have a video.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • They implemented Go-Next Prevention which means you can't unhook yourself unless you have certain perks or addons. it's a feature to stop player's from killing themselves on hook. It was just recently implemented.