I never played FNAF, but the FNAF chapter made me want to watch the FNAF movie...

…so I watched it and, damn, it was bad. My expectations were already low and, sure, I had already taken a spoiler from Springtrap's legendary skin, but regardless of that, I ended up not enjoying anything about the movie, I even grew to dislike Mike and Vanessa more and more as the movie went on.

I hope FNAF fans could enjoy it more than I did, though. It seemed to have many references to the games.

Comments

  • I got through like half the movie… it's only for children and people who grew up with FNAF

    Even as someone who was younger when FNAF came out and got caught up in the initial craze it didn't really do anything for me

    Oddly i'm still glad it exists but the movie itself just wasn't for me