Orela Rose "Night of Spring" Cosmetic Spinning in a Circle

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: During Twisted Masquerade event, Orela Rose's skirt started rapidly spinning on its axis, creating a sphere-like shape of material moving in a quick circle. Occurred when The Animatronic grabbed her with an axe and persisted until killer downed her a second time and she was hooked again.

ETA: It just happened again in another match, same scenario. I believe it is specifically the axe-grab animation that breaks her skirt.

PLATFORM: PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Play Orela Rose with "Night of Spring" cosmetic equipped (top and bottom, not the head)
  • Load into a match against The Animatronic
  • Obtain at least one invitation (I had 2 when I experienced the glitch, unsure if you actually need invitations to prock the glitch)
  • Be hit with The Animatronic's axe and be grabbed
  • Witness a flurry of fabric as the skirt begins to rapidly rotate on its axis
  • Persists through being hooked, healed, and normal gameplay
  • Until you are hooked again (this time via a normal M1 down)

VIDEO: https://streamable.com/d464h8

PLAYER LOGS:

  • I don't have them sorry!
Tagged: Under Review

Comments