Please unlink Vecna Masquerade Set!
Hello!
I am humbly asking that you unlink the vecna anniversary outfit. I don't see why it needs to be linked, and I think it would be very fun to mix and match with.
Thank you!
Hello!
I am humbly asking that you unlink the vecna anniversary outfit. I don't see why it needs to be linked, and I think it would be very fun to mix and match with.
Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it’s strange to see it linked, seems they’ve been good with letting mix and match until now and thus skin doesn’t seem like it would have any clipping issues