Is Myers weak or am I just not used to his playstyle?
I never seem to do well with Myers. I'm wondering if it's because he's a bad killer, or if I'm just not experienced enough with him.
I see alot of Myers players who do really well and I see some who fail to even get a hook.
Is he worth learning or is he just trash?
I see alot of Myers players who do really well and I see some who fail to even get a hook.
Is he worth learning or is he just trash?
Comments
Learn how to stay hidden, know the maps. A good advice is to stick to the borders of the map when stalking, this will catch most off guard.
However a problem of Myers is his map dependency, there are quite a few maps where its to open and to much LOS, making a stealth approach very hard or impossible.
Myers is a very stealth killer at the beginning of the game so it's best to sneak up on survivors from a distance they won't notice you and gain your evil as quick as possible.
Best thing to do is stalk as much until you're like a tap away from Evil 3 and just down a survivor while still in Evil 2 and the next survivor you find just tap to get Evil 3 to end a chase really quick.
The best perks in my opinion that I use for my Myers is Ruin, Bamboozle, Enduring & Spirit Fury with J. Myers Memorial and Memorial Flowers as add-ons to gain Evil really quick and to shut down loops and be a unstoppable killing machine.