In game audio too quiet at max volume when it was fine before.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: when I am in the game the audio is so quiet the game becomes unplayable.
PLATFORM: steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: it just happens Everytime I open the game no matter what settings I use
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
To confirm, have you checked the audio section of the Xbox Game Bar overlay on your PC (pressing the Windows button + G) to ensure that the game's audio hasn't been turned down in the overall mix?
Have you checked if in windows own volume mixer the Dead by Daylight has not got its volume lowered as you can there manually lower volume of different programs that are running. Sometimes used it to balance sounds on games that some reason can't get sound to my liking.
You can open the mixer by right clicking on the speaker icon on the taskbar and choosing Volume mixer. You need to have Dead by Daylight on to see it on there as it only shows active programs that are using the speakers.