Most boring killer to play as or against?
We all obviously have our favorite killers to play as and against but recently I’ve been getting SO MANY Billys and Legions. Honestly the gameplay is just so boring and predictable to go against. I’m trash at avoiding chainsaws and with Legion it’s just stab, stab, stab, stab, stab....
I also think Legion and Leatherface are pretty boring to play as.
No offense if you like these killers, I just personally don’t and would like to know other opinions.
Comments
Worse/boring killer to go against for me is Freddy. I get that it's a excellent technique to keep everyone sleep so you know where they are, but when Freddy uses Nancy's Masterpiece to put you alseep at crazy ranges I want to DC every time (but I don't) because its a constant battle of wake up, sleep, wu, sl, wu, sl. Also Freddy's tend to tunnel as they are prone to obsession builds.
I understand...we all have those killers we want to DC against. Everytime I see Legion or Freddy I have the urge to DC. Legion because they’re annoying to go against and Freddy for the exact reason you do. Although I don’t screw over my team by DC’ing. However I’m not completely clean because I have salty DC’ed before as I’m pretty sure we all have.
The objetive of this game is scare and fun not get everygame the ez 4 kills or the ez escape.. the game is supossed to be scary, for that I mention myers, and I mentioned the pig because when your trap is at 90% is so epic.. more fun than the broken hitboxes with insta down...
And btw the myers need to be so bad for dont catch anyone in the generator, so fck off, is weak but it's fun.
Dude, have you ever heard something like opinion????????? Hello????????? Fun is subjective??????????
The OP asks which killer is fun to play as or against. For me the answer is fcking billy or huntress. Who are you fighting with? My opinion?
For me, going against hillbilly and huntress is the most fun, why would you call me possy for saying what I think is fun?
Going against Myers and Pig is not fcking fun for fcking me? It is dull and I don't like it? Are you going to change my opinion with calling me possy? Why would you make an offensive comment out of that? Am I not allowed to say which killer is fun or not?
Why would you not say which killers are most fun to play as or against like every other user on this thread rather than attack a forum user for saying their opinion? Read the ######### thread, nobody attacked anybody for their fcking opinion except for you.
What is your problem?
For me the boring killer is doctor as his shock serves only to be a time sink that effects have little to no impact on early high ranked players. His power is limited in what pallets he can actually shock and hit in. I also prefer to track via hearing and survivours screaming across the map messes with my ability to track survivours who are trying to hide in grass close by.
To VS against as Survivor, Hillbilly or Hag. Hillbilly because every Hillbilly I've faced is a huge tunneler or face camper. For Hag Because teammates potato so hard VS her
Their goal is just to plow through the game as fast, and as ruthlessly as possible.
Am I saying they should stop? Nope. Just saying it's boring to get mauled by a killer.
Still not as bad as slugging. If the killer wants to slug all four survivor then it is their choice, but just like a Nurse in fatigue; I don’t really wanna be admiring floor graphics while I more than likely bleed out.
Just like when they slug to get the last immersed survivor, they’re just wasting everyones time. Unless you’re going for an adept achievement, there is no need.
Mend/heal, mend/heal, mend/heal..........ZzzzzzzzzzzZ
I would most definitely say that the most boring player to play against would have to be Wraith. Almost every time I play against one they wander around in cloak like an absolute moron.
On the other hand, I would say that the most boring killer to play as would be the Clown. It can be mildly satisfying to slow and stab survivors, but over time it just gets boring after a while.
I'd say either Freddy or Legion, they are both pretty annoying