DC penalty doesn't decrease after two days of absence


Are you out of your mind? Return everything as it was! I had a penalty of 5 minutes (thanks to cheaters/griefers who forced me to do so) and thanks to game grash now it's 15 min…

I was absent for 2 days and by this time I usually had no penalties left, devs why are you killing your online? I'm not going to play 40 matches to remove these 2 penalty points, return it as it was before (days of absence also reduce penalty points) and leave it so that after every 20 matches the penalty also decreases, literally no one asked for this new change!

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • This not fair at all, so in 40 matches I can face game breaking bugs that leads to DC penalty or cheaters who force others DC, Nurse bot that kills everyone in 2 seconds and game thinks you are didn't moved and gave you penalty.

  • You literally have bots to replace us, then whats the point of them if you are to give us super harsh DC penalties? I wasn't in the game for 2 days who gets offended by that?