"Tunneling is the only way to consistently win"

…is an argument to nerf tunneling. You're not meant to consistently win games, you're meant to win some and lose some; to be inconsistent.

edit: a lot of people here seem to incorrectly think i'm arguing against a point i didn't say, instead of the one i said.

Comments

  • @ChuckingWong said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3958419#Comment_3958419

    I wouldnt say disgusting, but more like, misleading.

    Not establishing that little disclaimer or fact before they post something like that is a bit disingenuous of them.

    I think though with how MMR doesnt work sometimes that it ultimately doesnt matter with how many matches they play. They will play against the same people that everyone else plays against.

    I watched it live this year so I can't say for certain what they put in the Youtube videos, but I think they are pretty clear about what happens. This year they offered to send the killers they faced in the early matches gift cards (or do a donation) because of how lopsided it is.

    They will play against the same people that everyone else plays against.

    I was watching Otz do the Assimilation challenge (not sure if he ever did it as a Youtube video). There might have been around 50 survivors games in that, but I recall he hit the same Artist two or three times. Apparently it was an Artist who is known because they always play Artist using only a single perk (Spies from the Shadows I believe)

  • @TimberGoingDown said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3958119#Comment_3958119

    Otz's Hardcore Survivor challenge is one of the most disgusting things in the DBD content creator sphere. A group of players that literally play for a living create smurf accounts to bully a bunch of baby killers, then upload it as "content" for all the world to see. It's the single reason why I refuse to watch any of their content.

    refusing to watch otz because you recon he bullies killers is one of the takes of all-time (incidentally, one debunked by watching the very video series you avoid otz in protest of).

    besides, in the most recent hardcore survivor series they didn't even go against a single legion, so your earlier point that they stomped all the legions they went against doesn't hold much weight. oh wow, they stomped all zero legions they went against? how telling, i say sarcastically

1 … 3 4 5 ›