Made For This

Feedback: "Made For This" perk rework Hello, I’ve been a long-time fan of Dead by Daylight and wanted to share my thoughts on the rework of the Made For This perk. The speed boost was a key part of many injured playstyles and helped balance out killer pressure in solo queue. I believe the new version is much less viable and has lost its core identity. Please consider revisiting this perk, perhaps with a limited-speed cap instead of full rework. Thanks for your attention.

Comments

  • I think the perk is fine as it is

  • @kCauek said:

    Feedback: "Made For This" perk rework Hello, I’ve been a long-time fan of Dead by Daylight and wanted to share my thoughts on the rework of the Made For This perk. The speed boost was a key part of many injured playstyles and helped balance out killer pressure in solo queue. I believe the new version is much less viable and has lost its core identity. Please consider revisiting this perk, perhaps with a limited-speed cap instead of full rework. Thanks for your attention.

    The 3 % speed is cherry on pie. And makes killers like Deathslinger, Legion etc. lose their mind. The real and insanely broken part of the perk is the self protection when picking slug.

  • Lol, really trying to hide even MFT behind soloQ?

    Current MFT is still very good perk, especially against killers who have mending in their kit (you really don't want to see that as Legion/Deathslinger).
    It's also good in combination with OTR.

  • Elan, So perhaps the perk could return to its original form, but without the automatic protection when picking up someone in the dying state.

  • AhoyWolf Man, the perk only works while you're in Deep Wound, which makes it pretty useless against some killers. That's why I think it would be better to bring back the old version so the perk feels more rewarding—or maybe give it a rework by removing the automatic protection when picking someone up from the dying state and just keeping the speed boost.

  • PetTheDoggo The perk is in such a bad state that it only works against three killers: Legion, Deathslinger, and The Ghoul If the killer doesn’t apply Deep Wound, the perk becomes completely useless. What I really wanted to suggest is removing the automatic protection when picking someone up from the dying state and keeping only the speed boost—because honestly, the perk feels useless now

  • After all, 103% compared to the killers' 115% is nothing — it just gives survivors a bit of help to ease killer pressure