The Roadmap Update

The Roadmap (as of 1/31/19):

02/14 - Play With Devs
02/07 - Mash It Up
01/31 - Contest Launch Announcement
01/24 - Moonrise Event Showcase
01/17 - Play With Devs
01/10 - PTB Update
01/03 - Break
12/27 - Break
12/20 - Tech Efforts Roadmap
12/13 - The Legion Showcase
12/06 - Mash It Up
11/29 - Play With Devs
11/22 - Music Stream
11/15 - Statistic Stream
11/08 - Mash It Up
11/01 - Hallowed Blight Review
10/26 - Q&A

I just noticed that the last Q&A was back in the end of October. Since then, there have been (will be) 3 Mash It Up and 3 Play With Devs according to the roadmap. From what I remember, the original plan was a 6-week rotation that included Q&A. Personally, I would much rather have the developers interacting with the community in a different way, such as having more frequent indepth Q&As and having discussions about their plans to further balance the game to make it even better. Although I do enjoy Mash It Up, if it comes down to it, I can look for "Gameplay Highlights" on youtube that are much more extensive. And I'm sure that "Play With Devs" is a privilege for some, but personally I feel that discussing the behind-the-scenes decisions that you can't get anywhere else is more productive for the community than any gameplay that can be offered.

Can you tell us why Q&A sessions have been placed on the backburner? If there are no particular reason, will you plan to have more of them frequently? I think it is a good chance for developers to understand what aspects of the game concerns the community the most at the moment, and also a good chance for the developers to explain to the community why they make the choices that they do. Thank you.

@not_Queen
@Patricia
@Giddawid

Comments

  • They need to remove useless things on there schedule like play with devs music streams mash it ups and reviews
  • Fenrir said:
    They need to remove useless things on there schedule like play with devs music streams mash it ups and reviews
    Play with the devs can stay. It's always nice to see some rank 20 gameplay.