me with 2400 hours vs the team im going up
https://i.imgur.com/K4KJaOr.png
man i wonder why new people dont have fun, man i wonder why theres so many "i refunded the game and i dont look back" posts over steam and reddit.
mmr changes pls. asap.
Comments
I really want to know what the reasoning is for this game refusing to have a functional MMR system. I was watching Hens yesterday and he started to openly mock a viewer for suggesting that "high brackets" exist in this game. Even the content creators who are advising the devs realize it's a joke. Not only realizing it but openly acknowledging it on stream. Who is this system for anyway?
Couple of questions:
I only ask, because I've played with numerous players of varying degrees of skill and experience, and the common trends I tend to spot are that going against the bloodpoint bonus tends to be a crapshoot, which often leads to either really hard, or really easy games, whereas going with the bloodpoint bonus tends to result in much closer games to what you'd expect in all cases.
No idea. Pretty much everyone (at least everyone I've seen) has hated the system since it came out. Why they've kept it, and in such a nonfunctional state no less, is beyond me.
I mean roughly 10 escapes as a survivor easily puts you in a higher mmr bracket and what I've seen with using a new account, most of the first few games played have farming killers lowering their MMR or AFK killers so it's super easy to get a few escapes under your belt. Just look at the Hardcore Survivor challenge that Hens and Otz do on new accounts, VERY quickly they find themselves against more experienced killers because escapes bumps you up in MMR. it's a flawed system and i'm happy that we are getting an update to MMR in the future.