Shroud of Separation does not work as it should
- Since the last update, I have been using "Shroud of Separation" in every match with "bond" perk equipped. It almost never works as it should, I always start the game with at least two teammates nearby. Many times you don't even need "bond" because you see your teammates directly with your eyes.I understand that on some maps it is practically impossible to be separated (Haddonfield for example), but even on notoriously large maps like "The Swamp" it still doesn't work.
Comments
Tested this out loading in several Custom matches one bot having the offering and indeed sometimes it did not really have an effect. One I had all four on the same spot so there clearly is something going on that causes it to not really work in some matches. I loaded later into the same map again and they spawned normally all different spots around the map. I will report this to the bug side and add the logs of me testing it as at least ones it caused them to lump together when it should not be doing that.
Seems like a bug.
Report it.